TERMS & CONDITIONS
“YOLO EMIRATES INVESTMENT L.L.C” maintains the https://yolo-emirates.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- The cancellation policy differs for each trip that is offered by YOLO EMIRATES INVESTMENT L.L.C and refunds are made on a case-to-case depending on the signed cancelation policy for that trip.
- Upon cancellation by the customer (before applying the general cancellation policy), the company has the right to deduct any administrative fees due during the trip such as bank transfer fees and credit card fees.
- Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 7 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- REFUND POLICY
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”